Monday, August 25, 2014

Getting Ready for Texas!



I've been working like a busy bee getting ready for Texas. I have decided to switch fields this time. I won't be setting up at Marburger Farms, Craig will be there in our same space. I am moving over to the Texas Rose field, across the road from Marburger Farms. I am very excited about my new location.

My booth will be right in front of the building. If you are out and about make sure to stop in and see me. I will have lots of crusty painted pieces and lots of ironstone. I will also have a ton of jewelry I've been working on, this is something new for me.

AND, I will be setting up at the County Living show in Atlanta in Oct. I'm super excited about that too!

4 comments:

June said...

I hope you have the best show Theresa!If these photos are any indication...your booth will be as wonderful as always! Your jewelry will be a huge hit. I am trying my hand at making a few pieces from all my vintage bits for myself to wear and sure wish you were close by to tutor me in it. I'm so unsure of myself, but practice makes perfect right? I hope :)
much love...

oldgreymareprimitives said...

Have a safe and wonderful time! Oh how I wish NV came before TX! lol

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Congrats on doing CL! I hope the shows are terrific for you!

1 said...

Your space will be gorgeous....no matter where it is. Good luck with the show!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...